- When you visit our web site, we do not track your domain or e-mail address.
- We collect the e-mail addresses and names of those who communicate with us via e-mail and volunteer their address such as by signing up for our free e-mail newsletter.
- We follow a strict anti-spam policy. We only send e-mail that has been requested (e.g., our free monthly e-mail newsletter). We do not share e-mail addresses or any other personal information that users give us with any other person, organization, or business, unless a user has previously consented to this explicitly. When we send our monthly e-mail newsletter, we do not allow recipients to see each other’s addresses or names.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail or writing to us at the addresses above.
- We are a banner ad-free site. We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may wish to use donor or visitor information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If that happens, we will first contact users to obtain their consent and post the policy changes on our Web site.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, please contact us.