Help FOPAL Trim Administrative Costs and Contribute More $$ to Palo Alto’s Libraries!
As a nonprofit organization, FOPAL operates on a slender budget to cover its administrative costs. Here are some much-needed items that would enable us to more efficiently and effectively raise more funds to benefit Palo Alto libraries.
- A cash counting machine!
- Computers/laptops – Intel-based Macs (desktop or laptop) or Pentium 4 or better laptops/notebooks
- iPads or other tablets
- Gift cards to Costco, office supply companies, OSH, etc.
- Yellow 2B pencils, white erasers, yellow 3×3” post-its, Sharpies, Astrobright paper
- White Signicade or other sturdy sandwich boards for sale day signs
- Small Amazon-style shipping boxes (new or gently used)
- Filling material for shipping online orders – bubble wrap, gently used bubble and padded mailers, bags of air, sheet foam and packing peanuts (no sytrofoam blocks, please)
- Rolls of clear shipping tape
- Programmer versed in Python, Perl or similar to write a script to interface with the Amazon API
If you’d like to donate any of the following, please call or email our Sales and Volunteer Manager, Janette Herceg at: (650) 494-1266 or by email here.
All contributions are tax-deductible.